Wednesday, October 26, 2016

SAY HELLO TO PATI!


We are so excited to welcome Pati  Adams as our new Executive Director.  She comes to us with a lot of experience in the Crisis Pregnancy ministry and a heart for God that is clearly evident in her speech and mannerisms.  She has been the Director of two Pregnancy Centers, Client Services Director, Volunteer Client Assistant, and Abortion Recovery Leader.  We are thrilled to have her here.  Her heart for the Lord’s work in this ministry is also very evident.  

You are invited to come by the Center in the weeks ahead and get to know her.  The following is a few words from her story. 

“My life's goal is to get the message out that abortion hurts women and men.  My heart breaks for these precious people that feel that there is no hope for them and they have to live a secret lie for the rest of their lives. I want to make a difference in people's lives.

My journey these past 16 years has included 5 different crisis pregnant centers around the country.
Speaking on radio shows and television. Talking with senators and congressmen and telling them my story.”

God showed me HIS heart many years and now I want to show people my heart. I am HIS servant for Life.”

As you can see we are in an exciting time of transition.  I would like to take this opportunity and say that from the first day I stepped into this position (April 9, 2012), I have felt honored and privileged to be a part of a place where the very heart of God (LIFE) is exalted daily.  After all this is what He sent His very own Son to die for. I intend to stay involved in the pregnancy center ministry until my last breath.  So, you see I will still be around, just not quite as much. 

As Pati takes the lead I ask that we all lift her up daily in prayer and support, I know she will do a wonderful job, because she knows what I have been reminded of again and again -  
“I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.” -  Philippians 4:13

UPCOMING EVENTS – MARK YOUR CALENDAR

Saturday, November 12, 2016 – Volunteer training 8:30am – 4:00pm – We have several new volunteers and a new Director.  All volunteers are invited to sign in or call and we will sign you up for the training coming up next month.  This will be an extensive training on the steps and procedures of working at PRC including answering the phones, making appointments, counseling a client, and performing a pregnancy test.  Please make every effort to attend this important time of training. 

Saturday, November 19, 2016Grills Gone Wild at St. Andrews from 3 to 6pm.  Tickets are $10 each and all proceeds are divided for local non-profits. Come support PRC at this event.  If you can help man our booth, please let the office know.  Also we are asking for donations of ice cream as this will be the food we will be giving out at the event, along with much information about this ministry.

Sunday, January15, 2017Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, Please mark your calendar and ask your pastor to call the PRC and request a speaker to share what is being done in the Pro-life arena of Panama City.

No comments:

Post a Comment